cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We love hearing from our fans and are always looking for ways to better our site for everyone.  Please feel free to share your suggestions or feedback for the StubHub site in this thread!

vegasnow
Team Mascot

Re: StubHub Suggestions and Feedback

I noticed that for Chargers ticktes at StubHub Center the best value function seems to think Section 130 is better than equivalent Sections 134, 113 and 109. It also seems to treat tickets listed with no seat numbers as better than tickets in the same row listed with seat numbers.  If anything it should be the other way around.

Might want to check the programing on that.

I am finding it frustrating that more expensive seats that are in a worse location are showing up as a better value than my less expensive better location seats.  I would be even more upset if I relied on these recomendations and purchased inferior seats for more money.

I do generally love the best value function, however.  I know to check the recommendations when I am buying, but there is nothing I can do about it when I am selling.

joefromjersey
Rookie

I love the site and am an active user, both as a buyer and a seller. There a re a few things which can be done to improve the site and are likley very easy. 1) Please set the default for selecting sections to allow for mutliple sections. If this doesn't suit the user, they can quickly de-select the section they dont want 2) The floating pic of the view from the section is annoying and redundant. Most people are looking for tix around the same area of a stadium/arena, we don't need that pic and it gets in the way 3) MOST IMPORTANT - improve the price alerts. I should be able to select specific sections and have an alert set for those sections. Provide the ability to select ROWS as well. This will increase sales. I guarenteee it!!! Some stadiums have names for the sections, I don't want to have to research the names, its a waste of time. I hope you consider my changes and i'm sure I am not alone on my requests.  PS Provide Spell Check for this message board!!

ewmarcotte
Team Mascot

Re: Incorrect Map/Event Info on Site

For the CitiOpen ATP/WTA Tennis Tournament in DC, the tickets have an Aisle, Box and Seat number but when listed on Stubhub sellers have to select Box, Row and Seat. There is no correlation so tickets are inconsistently listed leading to buyer confusion and sometimes buyers calling Stubhub to reject seats becasue of incorrect listings. The disconnect has been this way for years. It is time to fix it. The 2019 tournamet ended today. Let's get it fixed for 2020. Also, the tournament lasts for 9 days. Each session lasts for many hours. Listings should not expire until several hours after the event starts or up until the time of the next session that day if there is one. (Days 7-9 have two sessions each.) Sometimes headline matches begin five hours after the event starts. Buyers should be able to make a last minute decision to buy a ticket and sellers should be able to offer their available tickets.

AmandaB
Stubber

@ewmarcotte Thank you very much for this feedback. We will send all of this information up to a few of our teams so they can review this and see what can be done. Thank you again, we really appreciate it! 

ewmarcotte
Team Mascot

Not only has this still not been fixed (now 2 years later!) but for the second time I have gotten totally hosed when ticket buyers have remorse and claim their tickets were "wrong" simply becasue what is listed on the tickets doesn't match what was listed on SH. Then Stub Hub charged me the full amount paid. I have been on hold for over 90 minutes now trying to get in touch with customer service. When I get someone on the line I will have to explain again that the naming convention is wrong and that you got taken by ticket buyers who changed their minds. You cant keep blaming the sellers for your bad map! Fix this please or I'm done with Stub Hub!!

Rubes_97
Team Mascot

Hi 🙂 my name is Ruby and I recently made a suggestion to one of the customer service representatives that I spoke with and he was very nice and tried to be as helpful as possible. Unfortunately, the site itself is what was causing the issues because of the limitations that it has for the tickets.

I go to a lot of music festivals and the music festival scene is starting to become more mainstream. Most of these festivals are more than just General Admission and VIP. Every festival is different.

I truly believe that if there was a place to put more “add ons” it would be much more appealing to a customer. Buying as a bundle is much better. For instance, I recently posted a festival ticket for sale that is 3 Day General Admission. I also have a camping pass and an unlimited shower pass that are two entirely different tickets, add ons.

However, if I were to post the price of all 3 of these combined tickets the only thing the buyer would see is the combined price of all 3 which is NOT appealing to the buyer. This leaves me turning to sites like, “Radiate” to try and sell them on that isn’t a guaranteed safe place to sell.

I think that if you have a person that does a little more research on music festivals that knows the types of add ons come with them, StubHub would have so many more customers turning to their site to sell tickets.

I know personally, I would rather sell and buy from a safe site like StubHub, and a percentage be taken out because I know that it’s guaranteed. Other sites have people that scam.

Even just a place for the seller to add comments about what also comes with the ticket would help, but the option to add on more would be most useful.

Thank you 🙂
madpdx
Waterboy

I would like to give a short description of my tickets.  My ticket row is the only one to have actual comfy chairs and not stadium seating and no one behind us so kids can stand on the chair and you can move it to the left to get a better view.  You'd never know this by looking at a seating chart.  Wish I could let people know this.  Give us a one line desciption in our ads.

h3pburn
Waterboy

You should have a check for people selling the same tickets twice by the same person on your site.  I made a mistake and relisted tickets I had already sold on your site once. But the site allowed me to sell the same exact pair of tickets twice.  It would be nice if there was a notification that I had already sold these tickets.

Annie1485
Stagehand

As a buyer and reseller, I would love to see the 'recently sold' feature/hi-light  back.  It was very helpful in figuring out the price, sections etc of seats selling

Thanks

Shayo
Waterboy

It's a small thing, but I just had a buddy reach out to me about the way the view is displayed on my listing.  The listing declares "unrestricted view' but the view displayed shows the near corner of the ice surface as blocked.  Stating the "view is approximate" isn't the same as showing it unobstructed and I wonder how many times buyers pass on tickets from this section due to the poor view graphic.

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here