cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
If you notice a map is incorrect on our site, please post on this board and include the:

- Event Name

- Event Date

- Link to the event on our site

- A link to a correct map (if you have one)

We will report all issues to our Mapping team but due to the volume of requests, we won't be able to respond to any posts on this board. 

We ask that you refrain from doubling up on requests by posting here and private messaging us if you haven't received a response. 

Rest assured, if it's being posted here, it is being reported right away.

Our mapping team works in order of event date which can cause delays with resolution but we appreciate your patience as we work to get all of these fixes completed right away.

Thank you!

What can I submit?

• Map design errors
  • Incorrect text labels on the map itself
  • Listing(s) not mapping or mapping to wrong section
  • No map on site
  • Wrong map on site

What should I NOT submit?

• Wrong event name, venue, date, time (Post these here)
  • Missing events on-site (See instructions here)
  • Requests regarding seller comments

Will I get a follow up?

No, all requests are reported automatically.

How are my Requests prioritized?

Requests are algorithmically prioritized by inventory levels, historical sales data and proximity to the event date.

User91
Waterboy
sa_mccormick
Rookie

Re: Map Errors on Site

Taylor Swift Toronto Tour Stop at the Rogers Centre has the wrong seating chart on StubHub.   We have tickets we are trying to sell in section 112 which is not listed in the Stubhub map.   Please update ASAP.  

Petunia1977
Pit Crew

SAME! Trying to sell section 140 row 34 and this doesn't exist on the SH map! It's so infuriating watching these tickets fly "off the shelves" and being unable to list mine!

cbaren
Team Mascot

There is a VIP SOUTH LOT for PARKING at Chicago Bears games at Soldier Field in Chicago, but the map no longer lists it as an option for buyers or sellers.  The map correctly showed the lot for years, but stopped sometime in 2022.

I have a current listing that I had to post using the South Lot (which is not VIP) because that is the closest available option.   Adding 'seat info' such as "VIP Parking" is insufficient, because there is a different section reserved for VIP that costs significantly more.  The map should show the section for people specifically looking to purchase VIP parking.  Other people may not know it's an option because the map does not reflect it.

A past listing that shows the correct VIP SOUTH LOT is Order No. 505218400

A current listing that had to be made with the incorrect map is Listing No. 6404797330.  There is no VIP SOUTH LOT on the map, so I had to choose SOUTH LOT and add comments hoping people who know about the VIP option will scroll past all the less expensive South Lot parking passes before noticing the comments on my listing.

Please add back the VIP SOUTH LOT to the options for buying and selling Chicago Bears parking passes at Soldier Field.

The screen shot below is the current - incorrect - map of Soldier Field parking for Bears games.   I have added red ink to the blank space on the map where the VIP lot is located.  That section used to be available for selection.

cbaren_0-1691765135819.png

bec8
Pit Crew

Incorrect map listed for Taylor Swift concert at Rogers Centre in Toronto, ON

November 23, 2024; 7:00 pm

Stubhub link: https://www.stubhub.ca/taylor-swift-toronto-tickets-11-23-2024/event/152129139/

Correct map: 

https://www.ticketmaster.ca/taylor-swift-the-eras-tour-toronto-ontario-11-23-2024/event/10005F01FCD2... or attached Capture.GIF

Petunia1977
Pit Crew

Glad to see everyone posting this. Hopefully it will get it fixed sooner because it's been three days already.

bob13
Rookie

The map is wrong for the 6 Taylor Swift shows Toronto in 2024. Your competitors have correct maps.

Sections are missing and many existing sections have been moved. See section 136 on Stubhub vs TicketMaster

Petunia1977
Pit Crew

THANK YOU for posting. It's been three days and still not fixed. Trying to sell section 140 row 34 and it doesn't exist on SH map.

bec8
Pit Crew

Wrong Seat Map for Rogers Centre - Taylor Swift Concert

Hi, 

The wrong seat map is being used on Stubhub and the sections are not showing up to sell tickets. Attached is the Seat Map from Ticketmaster. How can this be updated? 

Capture.GIF

Tickets204
Rookie

Community Log-In Changes May 1st
We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. You will enter your community username and new password and done!

Read about the changes here