cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topics with Label: Ticket Details

Forum activity

Buying Tickets - FAQ

StubHub is a ticket marketplace where fans can come to buy and sell tickets from one another. Being that we are a marketplace, StubHub does not own or list tickets found our site. Have questions before you buy? Keep reading for some frequently asked ...

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 11.52.31 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 11.58.28 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 11.53.41 AM.png

Transferring ticket name

Hi I am trying to find out how names are transferred for tickets sold to German events. I have just bought tickets that are to be released on the 29th of June. Germany has strict personalisation rules for tickets and I’m very concerned that I will no...

Alternative Tickets Currently Not Available

I already posted this twice but stubhub deleted it. I wonder why. I recently purchased two tickets through StubHub for an Indiana fever home game. This is one of the hottest tickets around right now. I Was planning on taking my six-year-old daughter....

Buying tickets for Tomorrowland Festival

Hi there, I'm interested in attending the Tomorrowland festival in Belgium and would like to purchase the tickets via SH. However, I know that you need a bracelet to enter the festival and that the bracelets don't get delivered to the Buyer up until ...

ticket name

Hi all,Can and should I change the name on the ticket or nothing to worry about? Currently on original owner's name.Also, can one re-sell an already second hand ticket?Thanks x

Validity of Concert tickets

Hi, this is my first time buying concert tickets in StubHub since I wasn't able to secure any for Suga's concert. And when additional date was announced for Singapore, I saw a lot of tickets were being sold here, so me and friends took our chances. A...

E-Ticket

I have received the E-Ticket (PDF format), but I noticed that the ticket is slightly blurred. Is there any way I can make sure that it's a legit ticket before the event?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Sub-Category